- Inner Circle™ Refund Policy
- Broker Co-Op Policy
- Inner Circle™ Terms of Membership
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied or have reconsidered purchasing a new home at The Wyatt, or no longer wish to be an INNER CIRCLE™ member, you can receive a full refund.
Refunds are credited to the method of payment used. For example, if your INNER CIRCLE™ membership was purchased using a VISA card, the refund will be applied to the same card.
To receive a full refund of your The Wyatt INNER CIRCLE™ membership, please contact: The Wyatt sales office by email at th[email protected] or call 416-955-0559. Alternatively, contact our Daniels Accounting Department by email at [email protected] or call 416.598.2129.
BROKER COOPERATION POLICY
Guidelines for Representing a Purchaser
Registration of client(s) is only valid for 180 days from the date of registration. If the client does not enter into an Agreement of Purchase and Sale during this period, Real Estate Agents must re-register their client(s) in order to maintain registration. It is understood that if the Agent fails to do so, the parties hereto agree that throughout any subsequent period which the client has not been re-registered, the Vendor shall be at liberty to enter into an Agreement of Purchase and Sale with the client, without the involvement, knowledge, or approval of the Agent, and without being obliged to pay a commission fee.
- Daniels will not pay a referral fee or commission for clients who have already registered themselves for this community and have indicated that they are not working with an agent or who have been registered through another agent.
- Registration status will be verified prior to signing a Broker Referral Agreement with Daniels HR Corporation at point of sale.
- Real Estate Agents must be present with their client for their first visit to the sales office and at Point of Sale to be eligible to receive commission.
- If an Inner Circle program exists for the specified project, Inner Circle members may be represented by a Real Estate Agent. However, no referral fee or compensation will be offered to the Real Estate Agent should the Inner Circle member choose to purchase a suite within The Wyatt.
PLEASE NOTE: Pre-Registering a client does not guarantee a specific suite or allow the client to reserve a specific suite. It does not guarantee a sale and does not guarantee a specific place in line for purchasing should one exist.
Please call 416.955.0559 should you require further clarification.
Brokers Protected. E & O.E.
Exclusive Listing: CityLife Realty Ltd. Brokerage. Brokers Protected. Illustrations are artist’s concepts. Prices, specifications and programs are subject to change without notice. E.&O.E. All brand names, logos, images, text and graphics are the copyright of the owners. The Daniels Corporation. Reproduction in any form, without prior written permission of the Daniels Corporation, is strictly prohibited.
Inner Circle™ Terms of Membership
- Inner Circle™ members will have the opportunity to select a suite to purchase at the first sale for The Wyatt. Please note that not all floors/suites may be available or released at the Inner Circle™ sale.
- One Inner Circle™ membership may be purchased per person.
- One suite may be purchased per Inner Circle™ member.
- The Inner Circle™ membership must be registered in the name of the person who is purchasing a suite. The membership is non-transferrable, except to an immediate family member as described by the CRA.
- Inner Circle™ members may be represented by a Real Estate Agent. However, no referral fee or compensation will be offered to the Real Estate Agent should the Inner Circle™ member choose to purchase a suite within The Wyatt.
- The Inner Circle™ membership is only valid for The Wyatt.
- If a purchase has been made, the Inner Circle™ membership fee will be credited upon final closing towards the suite purchased within The Wyatt.
- The Inner Circle™ membership fee is fully refundable at any time. The refund will be made in the form of the original payment. To request a refund of the Inner Circle™ membership please contact The Wyatt sales office at [email protected] or 416-955-0559. Alternatively, please contact Enrico Flores at [email protected] or 416-598-2129. Please allow up to 4 weeks for the refund to be fully processed.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term Daniels “The Wyatt” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 20 Queen Street West, Suite 3400, Toronto, ON M5H 3R3. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of Daniels website The Wyatt.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document prior to receiving written consent from The Daniels Corporation
The Daniels Corporation is committed to protecting your right to privacy. We want you to feel assured that the personal information we collect, and that you consent to share, will be treated with care.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information means any information about an identifiable individual. This includes information such as:
- your name, mailing address, telephone number, birth date, and e-mail address;
- demographic information, such as household information, age group, and purchase plans; and
- transaction-related information.
Collecting Your Personal Information
You may choose to voluntarily give us personal information through registration forms, questionnaires and transaction documents, both online and offline.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information:
- to respond to your requests for information,
- to communicate with you,
- to inform you about product offers, and/or special offers,
- to conduct, process and complete transactions with our customers, and
- to provide individuals with products or services that are requested or that are part of our ongoing service with customers.
The collection of such information enables us to develop and customize our products and services to better meet the needs and preferences of customers.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not sell or transfer any personal information outside our domain other than where specific reference is made and approval obtained from you when you provide such information, or where passing that information to third parties is necessary to provide you with the information or service requested. For instance, personal information may be provided to real estate corporations, professional advisors, promotional and marketing agencies, and to any other third parties in order to complete transactions, to process data and to service customers. These third parties and their respective employees will only be provided with the personal information necessary to perform the services for which they have been contracted and they are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
Maintaining and Safeguarding Your Personal Information
We have taken appropriate steps to protect the security and confidentiality of personal information. We strive to ensure that security measures protect against loss, theft and unauthorized access, disclosure, use or modification of your personal information.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We will retain your personal information until it is no longer required for the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement or any other statutory requirements. The information will be destroyed when no longer required.
Your Right to Access Your Personal Information
You have the right to ask whether we hold any personal information about you and to see that information in accordance with the Act.
How to Request an Update or Correction
If you believe any of the information we have collected about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to change it. If you show that your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, we will make the necessary changes. If you feel we have not dealt with your request to your satisfaction, you can follow the complaint resolution procedures described in the Personal Information and Electronic Documents Act.
How to Register Complaints
You may register a privacy-related complaint by contacting our Privacy Officer. We will explain our complaint procedure to you and investigate all complaints. If a complaint is justified, we will take all appropriate steps to correct the situation, including changing our policies and procedures, if necessary.
Effective Date of Statement
This Statement has been adopted by The Daniels Corporation, legal entity Daniels HR Corporation, as of January 1, 2015.